• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELLO !!!!!!!

lesleyjean

Hi Guys

I started my weight loss journey in November 2009 having gained PCT funding.I attended SRH for the seminar and have been attending and reaching weight loss goals since. In November 2010 I had a endoscopy to make sure all was well prior to surgery and given a FURTHER APPOINTMENT FOR APRIL 2011. THIS WAS THEN CANCELLED AND ANOTHER APPOINTMENT SENT OUT FOR NOVEMBER 2011 !!!!! FURIOUS !!!!!!
I then received a letter out of the blue asking me to attend September 2011........whey hey. I now have been asked why the delay occured ?????? It was in no way by my making !!!!! Apparently in terms of waiting times I should have already had my procedure !!!! I have NOW been added to the surgeons list and received a letter confirming he will endeavor to proceed with my bypass asap !!!! SSSOOOOOOO hopefully guys I will be joining you for your tips and support for here on in !!!!! Any tips , stories and support will be very much welcomed as I am now very excited xxxxx

welcome lesley jean i run the support group for srh we meet on a monthly basis, this months is this evening (29th) if you would like to attend then feel free to do so, we meet tonight between 6-8pm in the education centre in the seminar room. glad your getting some where with progress.

Liz x

Guess what ....Ive just been given date for surgery November 8th !!!!!! OR EARLIER if I can accept short notice !!!!!!! I am soooooo excited.

Back