• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie to wlsurgery.com

BOBBY873

Six Month Post Op
Hi all,

A person who has come to the point in life when a change is required.
Married with children that have now almost grown up and left the nest, it's a time for me.
No change is not an option.
blink.gif

The thought of having surgery has not come likely and has been a constant development over many months.
Following a number of visits to the local doctor, my appointment to visit the hospital finally came through in June 2011.
Initial weight was 200Kg, reducing to 190 Kg at the time of the 1st hospital appointment. BMI was 56.
sad.gif

Had my second appointment to hospital to see the Dietician end of September 2011 and now have had PCT approval for funding end of November 2011 .
My last appointment was end of March 2012 with the Dietician & head nurse and all seems to be on target so hopefully a view to surgery before the end of 2012
ohmy.gif

So for now I am searching the web, gathering the information to support my final outcome.

My current weight at the time of updating & writing this is 181.7Kg, BMI 51.41.(March 2012).

Yes I am worried, and really concerned, but I need to remain positive and focused for the future. Thanks for any support.
smile.gif

Back