• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

P.o.s.e

Alexandrite

Hi everyone

I have been following your weight loss stories and experiences for the past few weeks . And would like to say a warm " hi " and " thank you " to all of you for
Helping me make my decision easier / I'm booked to have the p.o.s.e surgery next Sunday 27 th November 2011 , at the Alexander hospital in Manchester .

Naturally , I am full of trepidation and hope that this will finally help me with a weight problem for 20 years now .

:welcome::welcome2::welcome:

Best wishes for your operation

Andy x

Hi and welcome.

Good luck with your op - look forward to hearing how it went x

Welcome Alexandrite, and good luck for the 27th.

wellcome to the forum alex, and yes i agree with you all the posts on here are very imformative and everyone is really helpfull.
if you have any questions ask away as there always someone who will come along and answer your post.

Pose and under active thyroid

Hi all ,

Biggie " thank you " for such a warm welcome -

Terrific .

I have been following the p.o.s.e forum actively ,

I seems ideal for lower bmi - between 29 and 40 apparently , for those of us who would ideally need to loose 3 stones or so . I'm concerned how I'm gonna cope with liquid only for two weeks as I dread that " hungry " feeling -

I suffer from hypothyroidism ( under active thyroid) and would love to hear from anyone out there who has had the pose procedure who may also be under active ( thyroid that is ! )

Thanks very much for this link .

I have been reading and re-reading this constantly for the past few weeks ,
Lots of mixed opinions and experiences .

I'm full of hope that it will at least help .

Congratulations ! On your successful funding application , Andy

You must be thrilled /

I'm delighted for you

Do you know if you will have to wait a long time for your op ?

Back