• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!

AnnieBannie

Hi, I'm new here. :) I'm 31 and live in Scotland. Due to have a gastric sleeve on Monday, May 12th at the New Royal in Edinburgh. Excited/nervous/worried would be the best way to put it.

Hello you!
Good luck in all you wish for
I look forward to seeing your next visit to the site

hi welcome and good luck and all normal feelings

Hi, welcome and good luck with your surgery! I am sure all those feelings are normal! :)

Hi :) welcome :) i am sure you will find plenty of useful info here :) and good luck with your surgery! I am sure all those feelings are normal! :)

Hi :)

Welcome and good luck with your surgery on Monday!

I posted elsewhere but i can't find it now. Sleeve done on Monday! had a few complications from not holding down water but seem to be mostly resolved. Home now thank goodness. I'm wondering what in the heck I've done but hope this is a road to a healthier me.

welcome to the bench annie rest and sip for a speedy recovery

Great news Annie!!!

Welcome to sleeve life :) I'll be two weeks out on Tuesday coming. How you finding things?xx

Welcome to the forum and hope I hope it all goes well for you and you start to feel better soon x

Hello Annie I did answer on the other thread, Im very pleased for you, I wish you all the best with your amazing journey to the new you
kate

Back