• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Guys I'm new here

I have my sleeve op on 17th ric so we be going through it together, how's your pre op diet xx

I'm doing good on the pre op diet, I'm doing the milk diet, first four days were really hard but this is the fifth and whilst I,M HUNGRY Im coping with it much better.

How are you doing on the pre op diet?

Welcome Ric, good luck with the op and I hope u find this site very useful.

Everyone on here is so nice and helpful. So ask anything even if you think it's silly. There will always be someone with the answers

Best of luck hope all goes well x

Oooh you guys are so lucky !!! I am still so far off only got my phsycholist appointment on the 31st.... Good luck xx

Hi Ric I'm on the low fat car diet was my first day yesterday was okay but very hungry, suppose to get better, day 2 today see how I get on. Hope u get on okay with the milk diet. Happy 30th birthday today, are u doing anything xxxx
:talk017::talk017:

Welcome Ric, this is a great place to gather information, before and after surgery. Happy birthday to you, and congratulations on getting date - I'm nearly 2 years post op and (apart from the birth of my daughter) it's the best decision I have ever made, absolutely life-changing (for the better). looking forward to reading your journey.

Happy birthday and good Luck. Having band on Thursday

Thanks again guys, and welcome Kim too!!

And 'miserable' (I dont like calling you that). All the best for thursday!!!

What a way to celebrate your Birthday..... 30 years old and a new life beginning.......GOODLUCK and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY xx

Back