• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi Guys I'm new here

Ric

Wants to run a marathon
Just wanted to say hello being a newb:p

I'm currently on a pre op diet due to have a gastric sleeve on the 18th october by Mr khan. Nervous and excited.

Nice to be hete:)

Also I'm 30 years old tomorrow:bolt::bolt:

Just wanted to say hello being a newb:p

I'm currently on a pre op diet due to have a gastric sleeve on the 18th october by Mr khan. Nervous and excited.

Nice to be hete:)

Also I'm 30 years old tomorrow:bolt::bolt:

Hope all goes well for you Ric...i'm new here and it's beena godsend to have found this site.

I'm waiting to secure funding at the moment so hope to be on your side soon :)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow :D

Take Care

Andy

Welcome Ric & a very happy birthday for tomorrow ... what a brilliant way to celebrate your birthday & kick off your 30s xxx :):)

Welcome to the site, and have a lovely birthday tomorrow. xx

Welcome...let your 30th year be a slim one xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow what a welcome!!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

I am also new here and everyone has been great
Happy birthday !!

:welcome2::welcome2::welcome2::welcome2:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 reasons to celebrate !!!!!

:party0019::party0019:

:party0038::party0038:
:party0023::party0023::party0023:

Welcome to the mad house! lol
I too am on pre op diet, my op for a sleeve is next Tuesday 11/10/11........ the nerves are gettin to be a little now.

welcome Ric, hope everything goes well with your op, and happy birthday for tomorrow :) xxx

Welcome to the mad house! lol
I too am on pre op diet, my op for a sleeve is next Tuesday 11/10/11........ the nerves are gettin to be a little now.

Hi Jen, all the best for your OP, I have my Pre Op on the 11th the. OP the following tuesday on the 18th!!
:D

Thanks everyone!!:)

I have my sleeve op on 17th ric so we be going through it together, how's your pre op diet xx

Back