• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello

prmdc098

Hello all I am Brian from the UK, Scotland, Dundee. Glad to join the page and looking forward to gaining some vital information.

:D

Hello brian
welcome to what I know is a fantastic site! The more you post the more the site opens up for you and all the guys and gals are soo friendily and helpful
I look forward to your next post

Hi Brian welcome to a great site, if we haven't done it we soon will ,if we have done it we will share best place to ask questions, get advice and support :)

Last edited:
Hi Brian welcome to a great site, if we haven't done it we soon will ,if we have done it we will share best place to ask questions, get advice and support :)
thank you really looking forward to it, great to be in a place where everyone knows how it feels and what we are all going through x

Hello all, was at the GP today, bmi is 44.1 reffered to the hosiptal and he said it may be a few months but they should definitely consider bariatric surgery

Hi Brian, welcome to the forum. You may want to change your weight on your profile as 10 stone 6 lb wouldn't qualify you for WLS !!
You will find everyone on here most supportive, good luck.

Back