• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello!!

Lizzy Tish

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this group, I started my Tier 3 journey back in September 19, I was referred by my GP after me asking a few times as my BMI is 58.4, a bad yoyo dieter and tried everything else available, great losses, but, no success in keeping the weight off.

The dietician has advised that I only have to wait 6 months before she can refer me on to Tier 4, this should be February time 2020 🤞... currently following a under 1500cal diet as requested by the dietician, I have lost 1st2lbs so far...

Thanks
Lizzy

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this group, I started my Tier 3 journey back in September 19, I was referred by my GP after me asking a few times as my BMI is 58.4, a bad yoyo dieter and tried everything else available, great losses, but, no success in keeping the weight off.

The dietician has advised that I only have to wait 6 months before she can refer me on to Tier 4, this should be February time 2020 🤞... currently following a under 1500cal diet as requested by the dietician, I have lost 1st2lbs so far...

Thanks
Lizzy
Hi, welcome to the foru, good luck with your journey, the time honestly will fly by, well done on your fabulous loss on the 1500 die, which hospital are you under and do you know which surgery you would like to have ? Xx

Thanks Bling Babe!
I am under Doncaster Royal Infirmary, the dietician has advised that they mostly do the RNY X bypass as that yields the best results and is their gold standard. I had been leaning towards a sleeve personally, this is because I overeat and my eyes are bigger than my belly at times. I have a psychological inability to leave food on my plate after years and years of my parents drilling in to me that I must clear my plate. I also clean up what ever my three children leave food wise too.. :-(

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good luck with your journey xx

Hi and well done, sounds like you are doing great.

Back