• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE

callmebubbles

Hi everyone I'm new here and having my gastric band on 12 July 2010, feeling very nervous and excited. I have my appointment tomorrow with the nurse before starting pre op milk diet on Sunday. Can anybody help with any questions they wished they found out prior to having the op. Also does anyone know if I can have a Nescafe Dulce Gusto Capperchino skinny on the pre op milk diet, also please any advice on taking measurements and photos as memories of how they were before. Things you wished you had done. Thanks everyone in advance. Bubbles :)

Take your measurements, i haven't and although only 12 days out am wishing i had :( This will be corrected as soon as i can find a tape big enough lol xx

Ask all the stupid questions you can possibly think of, someone on this fab group will know the answers or point you in the right direction...

Read as much as you can on here, this is the font of all knowledge and is an amazing resource to all of us facing wls or living with it after...

Lastly, enjoy being a loser xx

Hi
Welcome to the site i hope you find it heplful .
Good luck for your forthcoming op in july.
Marie.:welcome2:

Thanks Julie, I will get my partner to find a super large measure and record all my details. Looking through the different posts on the site, I find looking at all the tickers going down in weight so inspirational, I cant wait to get mine started tomorrow, as soon as I have been weighed at the hospital. Thanks for your help Bubbles

Hi bubbles and welcome. Fantastic username.

No answers to your questions, but just wanted to say hi. Good luck at your appointment x

Back