• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP.....cant stop eating....

Bullyfun

have no idea whats wrong have been eating for england..... everything....
eating crap lots of crap over the last week
bread
crisps
wine
burgers

really f'ing annoyed i cant stop eating just want to eat all the time, even when throwing it back up just want to eat again ten minutes later

down, depressed, moody, angry, short tempered and really really confused.

any ideas help needed 9stone lost and im really panicking..... I dont want to put it all back on :cry:

Paul old habbits die hard, im going to be firm with you here, how much do you love being so much lighter than you used to be? you dont want to be how you used to be none of us does, the more your eating crap like burgers, bread ect and throwing it back up the more your challenging the band and risking losing it or making it slip do you really want this to happen? i honestly wouldnt think you would, you have to realise theres consequences for this, please you must understand a band is only a tool, im just coming to terms with losing my 2nd band thro no fault of my own i wouldnt want you to lose yours through eating the wrong foods, i hope i havent upset you i just want you to do the right thing because i care how you feel you have done so well please dont un do all the hard work so far.... (((huggs )))) to you my friend x

if ya wanna chat 1-2-1 sign on msn ok hun x

You are doing so well, maybe you need to go back to basics and do a five day pouch test. Do you have a support group at your hospital? Maybe that would help.

Don't get disheartened, this is just a blip xx

Yr eating refind carbs that will spike yr insulin and make you hungry.
5 day pouch test sounds like a good idea.
old habits do die hard but now is the time to kick them out for good..
i find that im best having 1 carb a day usually with my evening meal otherwise im hungry and i dont tough refined carbs thats just carbs in general for me.
hth
carole

Hi Bully sorry ur having such a crap time at the mo but i can relate to how u r feeling big time and am sure so many of us can.
I 2 have had a really crap week food wise, and i have been grazing big time but can only eat 2 tsps of food each time but its been pure processed carbs which of course set off all my cravings for more and its been horrendous.
Is there a reason why this week has been so hard, maybe something has happened or is on ur mind or like MM said could it be depression.
Unfortunately as a bander it is easy at times to eat what u want, but pls think about the reason ur doing this and try to find a way to stop urself sabotaging all the amazing hard work u have put in and had such amazing results.
Take care and i hope u have a good weekend xxx

Thanks guys day one of the 5 day pouch test underway.....
really strange how you can go from so positive to so negative in such a short time, dont think im depressed but OH said ive been unusually down/miserable for days?
and just been trying to stop eating crap have tried chinese, curry,kebab, crisps, wine and although cant actually eat is due to feeling full or blocking and throwing it up couldnt stop the cravings.....
SO day one back to basics start afresh and keep busy and fill up on good old H2o..... doing a car boot tomorrow if they put me next to a burger van i'll be found hanging in the nearest tree......
thanks for all your support and kind words
:)

i find this, that i cant stop eating ...what do you mean its to do with refined carbs what are refined carbs and what does it do to your insulen ect if i underdatnd this maybe i can help my self :( ....

sorry to have hijacked the thread

its ok ive googled it i kinda undersatnd a bit now

Last edited:
the pouch test is for bypassers not banders x

Interesting post Paul... Do you think it's the old 'self sabotage' a lot of us have done when we've been watching what we eat for a while? I know whenever i've done slimming clubs or anything i get to a certain stage and start self sabotaging.....

I hope the 5 day pouch test works well for you, as Mixxy says remember how far you've come. If that don't work try hefting two big sacks of spuds cos thats close to the excess weight you'll be carrying if you put your weight back on...

It can be used by both, was probably originally for bypassers but banders can benefit from it too. As I said my dietician told me that she has advised some banders to try it.

Back