• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help from someone who can remove things?

wannabslim

I will not give up!
Hiya,

I did a search for my own name in Google and the first thing that came up is the poem I wrote. I dont really want anyone looking me up to find my poem as it is very personal to me. I have taken my name out of the post but it is still coming up on what seems to be a blog/RSS feed (minimins)... my name as it appears on Google is (without the fullstops) *THIS HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED* and I was wondering if there is anyway you could remove the post from wherever it is that it is stored? The http address for where I found it (there are a couple) is MiniMins.com

Please can you help me?
xx

Last edited:
Nikki someone should be able to in the morning :) Ive flagged it to those with the powers :giggle:

thankin you :) xx

have submitted a request for the pages to be removed! x

Its removed but it will take a few days sometimes for it to disappear from Google.

hey im pretty new here and ive posted my "what i ate today on the ryvita diet" in the cambridge diet forum by accident. i dont no how to move my thread into the "all other diets" forum.
Please can you help?
xxx

All done :)

Back