• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help please. Fybrogel

Hi hunny,

I'm doing pre op for gastric band surgery and I've been taking syrup of fig which is fine. Hope this helps X X

Best to check with your provider as different hospitals advise differently. X

I was taking the syrup of fig without giving it a second thought!! Eek hope this isn't an error. I thought as long as you stayed between 800-1000 calories to the liver you were ok??

...haven't touched anything apart from syrup of fig and chewable multivitamins...hope that's ok as my surgery is the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!

Eeek x x x x x

Thanks for your replies the hospital were taking too long to reply so thought I'd ask here. They do an original one but I think it's harder to get a hold of. Though looking at ingredients for both I couldn't find a recipe for the original the only thing I can see that may be different is that it has citric acid in the orange and lemon ones. Luckily it's liver shrinkage and not about staying in ketosis! Good luck with your surgery blossom you'll be fine l! :D x

I was taking the syrup of fig without giving it a second thought!! Eek hope this isn't an error. I thought as long as you stayed between 800-1000 calories to the liver you were ok??

...haven't touched anything apart from syrup of fig and chewable multivitamins...hope that's ok as my surgery is the day after tomorrow!!!!!!!

Eeek x x x x x
Ooohh, counting the hours... Good luck!

Back