• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HELP X

shannon_hilder

hi everyone!
i am 3 days post and on my diet sheet it says that i am allowed fromage frais...my husband (bless him) has bought me some pitit filous... can i have this? i think i can but i had a look at the ingredients and the second ingredient down is sugar.....please hellllpppp :cry:

Hi I'm nearly 3 wks post bypass check the level
Of sugar 5g / 100g is within safe limits I think from looking at various yoghurts while shopping today weight watchers yoghurts and petit filos are the only ones that are really safe although to start with you have so little that levels of fat & sugar don't really matter. With ww yogs I had the toffee and vanilla ones as they didn't have any lumps in. I also brought an easiyo yoghurt maker ( from julian graves or lakeland) a sachet makes 1L of smooth yoghurt. I use the low fat bio sachets and if you use splenda instead of sugar you keep the sugar levels well down. Hope that helps
Penny.

You're welcome home it was as good as you hoped it's amazing how foods you took for granted pre-op taste so much better post-op as you eat so slowly you get all the flavours and really enjoy them for once.

Sometimes we just have to try something to find out if it agrees with us xx

Hi Julie
does it make sense for me to say that i am scared to do that lol.... i tried the fromage frais..i managed 4 teaspoons of 1 and it was lovely...i have also tried some pureed cauliflour and homemade cheese sauce... and you are right penelope when you say that the food is more appreciated now...yummy :)

Back