• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here goes!!

Hey Sally... U're a big loser.. Great going...

Pain is... Weakness leaving the body... Cheers and Regards... Kaps

Week 6 weigh in -3 that's 25 since op and a total of 40 since LSD! 10 pounds to go to my first mini target

Well done both of you, looks like you have nice steady losses.

Lynn x

It's going great, I had my gym induction today too so going to start doing some cardio before I swim! Me in the gym who would of thought it hahahaha.
How you doing? X

Aw good on ya sally. Just think how much better you'll feel this summer maybe some nice new light clothes. It will all pay off and you may get the exercise bug and actually look forward to going lol x

Sally you will love the gym once you get into it, I've been going 4 times a week for 4 weeks now and starting to run now & actually enjoying it x

Week 7 -2 pounds. That's 27 post op and 42 since I started Liver shrinking diet!!
Felt great on Sunday at a christening got loads of compliments

Week 7 -2 pounds. That's 27 post op and 42 since I started Liver shrinking diet!! Felt great on Sunday at a christening got loads of compliments

Well done Sally, that's such a nice feeling people noticing even tho I find it abit embarrassing, not sure why lol.

Week 8 today for me and a loss of 4lb totaling 32lb since surgery, did you start gym Sally? X

Well done Sally, that's such a nice feeling people noticing even tho I find it abit embarrassing, not sure why lol. Week 8 today for me and a loss of 4lb totaling 32lb since surgery, did you start gym Sally? X

Yeah started lady week, I'm really enjoying it and then I swim for 30 minutes afterwards. Well done on your loss xx

I'm enjoying it but shattered today think going from no excercise to 3 days in a row has got me wacked! X

Hi sally well done must be a very good feeling now people are noticing :)

I done 3 days of gym in a row. Been meaning to do gym and swim afterwards but I'm building upto that lol x

Hi sally well done must be a very good feeling now people are noticing :) I done 3 days of gym in a row. Been meaning to do gym and swim afterwards but I'm building upto that lol x

I've shocked myself how much I'm enjoying it. Back to work on 30th so that's when it will be hard fitting it around work x

Yes I can imagine it will be hard. Do you mind me asking where abouts you are sally? Your not in hartlepool are you?

I prefer to go to my gym at around 8 pm. There is also an hours adult swim 9 till 10 I wanna eventually get to. It's late but quiet x

Back