• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how things change

jen1805

I used to sit in the car on the school pick up after going to the shop for a scrummy calorie packed late lunch and a latte, I'm sat here today drinking skinny greens soup and a bag of fruit for after.

What's the thing that's changed most for you??? Xxx

Been able to walk into greggs buy 1 of something like rolls or a doughnut ( only want a bite,then bin the rest honest!)and when they say " 3 for a £1" I say no 1 will do! It's a great feeling

Walking with my head held high, not having my eyes to the floor so I didn't see the looks of disgust

Not being afraid to say yes to invitations to different social events, not being frightened to try new excercises, mostly preferring the taste of a fresh green apple to a doughnut (mostly!)

At restaurants, choosing food that I like to taste, not the most bulkiest one. For example last week at a Spanish restaurant had tapas size steak, chicken liver in sherry rather than big dishes with chips. Used to eat big portions, hate myself whilst eating it, after eating it...

So nice to feel full without all that negativity that used to go with it.

Being able to get off the couch in one movement and getting off the floor without needing furniture to drag myself up and getting out the bath without my wrists and elbows hurting - for me the mobility is a big thing x

Being able to literally run around, do handstands and go crazy in the local play zone with my 4 year old son. And play on the floor with my 8 month old daughter.

I'm 2 years out now and 2 years ago I'd sit in the corner and hide. I'd never play with him outdoors for fear of judgement and also because I physically couldn't. The change has been absolutely amazing. I'm not fussed about the food. I eat to survive. Im at the point now where I can eat anything in moderation. I live for my babies <3 x

Looking in the mirror and liking what I see. This bypass has changed my life, and no one can take this happiness away. I have a life to live now x

Having my hubby lift me up with ease and passionately throw me around the bed:giggle:

At restaurants, choosing food that I like to taste, not the most bulkiest one. For example last week at a Spanish restaurant had tapas size steak, chicken liver in sherry rather than big dishes with chips. Used to eat big portions, hate myself whilst eating it, after eating it...

So nice to feel full without all that negativity that used to go with it.

Not ready for eating out yet myself BUT I do love knowing I'll be able to pick what I want rather than what I think will be the biggest/big enough.

We did have a takeaway last night and I had chicken tikka starter - It was one chicken leg and a tiny bit of naan. In the past I'd have had pakora, paratha, rice, and a load of curry. I'd order extra to make sure I had plenty the next day.

Having my hubby lift me up with ease and passionately throw me around the bed:giggle:

Haha. My wife can't pick me up but we have noticed as I've become smaller, one part of me has become significantly bigger. I didn't expect that.

So much has changed, I don't think I could even pick 5 things.

Back