• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here goes!!

I live in Gateshead ive been going to the gym straight after the school run only thing is the pool is full of pensioners ! X

First shift back to work today just a short shift as my boss is great. It's nice to get compliments from people but I'm not used to it so they probably think I'm ungrateful!!

First shift back to work today just a short shift as my boss is great. It's nice to get compliments from people but I'm not used to it so they probably think I'm ungrateful!!

Haha you better start getting used to them, they'll be more coming your way. Congratulations, it's exciting :)

Great idea to ease back into work. I'm planning to do that, although my work don't know that yet lol :)

Week 9 STS I'm. It going to lie I'm gutted, not sure what's going wrong? Calories around 800 per day and going to the gym 2/3 times per week, anyone got any tips? Xx

Have you been measuring Sally as apparantly you can looses inches & be the same weight? I've not done this.
Week 11 weigh in lost 2lbs that's 38.5lb since op x

Week 9 STS I'm. It going to lie I'm gutted, not sure what's going wrong? Calories around 800 per day and going to the gym 2/3 times per week, anyone got any tips? Xx

Just your body's way of trying to cope with the trauma it's been through. First of all we put it through the lsd, then the surgery and to finish off we go on a very restricted calorie intake - it's bound to fight back at some point :)
Keep the faith, you will start losing again, your body just needs time to adjust to all the changes x

Thanks everyone, i measured the other day ive lost 18 inches in total since my wedding measurements in September x

Thanks everyone, just a bit disappointed I have compared measurements with my wedding dress ones from sept and have lost 18 inches x

Muscle weighs more than fat but takes up less space, so you could be slimmer ie measuring less but weighing the same on the scales, you are likely losing fat, body composition scales will allow you to track FAT loss rather than just weight...

Back