• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here goes!!

Hi Sally hopefully they will move next week and show kind numbers. Those scales sound interesting that siana mentioned, was wondering about getting some of them before but mine are quite new and cost a bit of money so I'll make do lol

Most chemists like Boots will have body composition scales in them, usually 50p a go, my local Tescos has one too

Sally I lost 2lb as well this week, week 12 and a total of 40.5lb I was hoping for it to be fast but I suppose any loss is good x

Week 12 weigh in -3. Woohoo I'm really happy and starting to feel so much betterfor it! Even fit into large clothes from primark the other day which I'm so proud of! X

They have body composition scales in Aldi at the mo for 14,99. Obviously can't tell you if they're any good but their stuff usually is

Well done Sally :) I lost 2lb this week got my 3 stone in 13 weeks, going on holiday in 3 weeks and I've been buying size 16 clothes, so I happy xx

Well done sally and Mrshengy :)

Great losses. It's strange when your not totally dreading weigh day isn't it? I start to look forward to my Thursdays now lol x

Well done sally!
Week 14 weigh in -5lbs not sure how that happened this week lol but I'm happy! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Week 15 weigh in -1lb would of liked to have been more, I'm going away Monday for 2 weeks so won't be weighing in for a while xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Week 14. -1. Really pleased as had quite a big weekend. 6 pounds needed to get under the next stone nothing planned over next few weeks so fingers crossed I can have it off pretty easily xx

Back