• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Here You Go...

laurajlucy

One before....still not at my biggest and some along the way!
Fat.jpg

P1000320.jpg

P1000323.jpg

P1000274.jpg

P1000287.jpg

fat.jpg
Another before xx

Thanks! I started at 17st 12lb and I am now 10st 6lb. Been stuck at this since Feb but not gaining xx
Had op 25th Sept 2011 xx

You look fab and so happy,just as you should for a young girl!

Wow! You've done so well - congratulations.

Your start weight was just 5lbs more than mine - can I ask if you have any issues with excess skin? You don't look like you do in the photos. I should be getting my sleeve with Mr S at srh in the next month and a saggy tummy post op is my main worry x

You look amazing!!? Awesome legs :) x

Not so much excess skin as boobage loss!! I have a belly that represents the two children I have but the boobies of a 95 year old!! Went from a 44DD to a 36B :(. This is my only real issue. xx

You look fab... My goal weight is 10st 6... You have lost the wight so quick well done you!! Xxx

laurajlucy said:
Not so much excess skin as boobage loss!! I have a belly that represents the two children I have but the boobies of a 95 year old!! Went from a 44DD to a 36B :(. This is my only real issue. xx

I know that feeling! Bending over naked and watching those tennis balls in a net hang down....not good! BUT I'd rather that n look good for the rest of my body :)

Well done Hun! You've done well!

Thanks, that's gr8 to hear about the tummy but my hubby is concerned about a boob reduction. I've warned him that they will shrink/droop a bit (especially as I was a B cup before I gained the weight) but he's praying that 2 babies will mean they'll stay big.

Bless him - he's going to be so disappointed x

You look fab. My hub is also worried about the boob shrinkage. I was a 40H and at my slimmest never smaller than an E cup so there's a bit of hope for me.

Nellyphant said:
You look fab. My hub is also worried about the boob shrinkage. I was a 40H and at my slimmest never smaller than an E cup so there's a bit of hope for me.

44e and now 36d...droopy is def the word!

My boobs were always the same size regardless of my size am afraid! It's the speed of weight loss that draws them to your knees!! xxx

Wow you look great. Really fab -Well done. Did/do you have any excess skin? its the one thing I'm worried about.

Back