• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

13 weeks post op

piglet8

Hi
I thought i'd be brave and post a before and current photo, still aways to go but feels like a positive start. In the before photo I was my biggest at 105kg and a dress size 20/22, im currently 82kg and a size 14/16 :D

Ps im not sure how to change the titel but i meant to say 13 weeks post op.

Attachments

• hanna 2011 before.JPG
    hanna 2011 before.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 280
  • Hanna Sep 2012 82kg.jpg
    Hanna Sep 2012 82kg.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 297
  • hanna sep 2012 82kg side.jpg
    hanna sep 2012 82kg side.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
In 13 weeks? wowzer!!! Well done you! :) xxx

from me phone :D

piglet8

Thanks Caren
I suppose i have not lost all that in 13 weeks, by the time i had my first consultation i had lost 6 kgs already but im now 13 weeks post op

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
piglet8 said:
Thanks Caren
I suppose i have not lost all that in 13 weeks, by the time i had my first consultation i had lost 6 kgs already but im now 13 weeks post op

Well you've done amazing! congrats :) x

from me phone :D

amanda577

oh wow!! you look fantastic!! what an amazing amount of weight to lose in 13 weeks!! I am 5 weeks post op and have only managed a couple of stones since surgery
...... Well done!!!

shelleymarie

I actually just swore when I saw you after photo. Such a drastic transformation in such a short time, even with the weight you lost before. Well done, you look fab :) x

piglet8

Thanks guys
It's so odd coz I've been really focused on the numbers and actually felt a bit disappointed that I have 'only' lost 40lbs since the op. But after taking these photos this morning I realised I have focused on all the wrong things, I'm now fitting in to size 14 (/16), I'm jogging 4 times a week without killing my knees, I actually enjoy going out and dressing up AND sex is something fun again!! The numbers are totally unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Life is good and it can only get better x

Jcoco

Wow that's excellent within 13 weeks well done. I'm struggling at the moment to get down to ur start weight of 105 kg. What you've achieved is inspiring :)

flutterby1966

Evenstarr

Woweee you look amazing, bet you're feeling pretty good too! :)
Em xxxx

kirstyjade

piglet8 said:
Hi
I thought i'd be brave and post a before and current photo, still aways to go but feels like a positive start. In the before photo I was my biggest at 105kg and a dress size 20/22, im currently 82kg and a size 14/16 :D

Ps im not sure how to change the titel but i meant to say 13 weeks post op.

Hi piglet, you've done amazing hun you should be so proud.... X

dimond

Wow you look amazing! Well done xxx

southfields12

well done it gives me a bit of hope, im only 10 days post op and including the pre op diet ive only lost 10 pound, i know its not been long but i feel a bit deflated and even started sucking chocolate :(

piglet8

well done it gives me a bit of hope, im only 10 days post op and including the pre op diet ive only lost 10 pound, i know its not been long but i feel a bit deflated and even started sucking chocolate :(

10lbs is really good so step away from the chocolate! 10 days post op your body is still healing and adjusting to some fairly major re plumbing. ALOT of people don’t see any weight loss during these early days and some even gain. So take a deep breath, you will be fine (but chocolate sucking will not help I promise) :patback: