• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hey guys guess what spoke to my baratric team and

pinkylin

i am low enough on b12 to be geting injection and my b team have sent a letter out to my docs telling them this in september and no they have never mentioned recieveing it im fumin beyond belief im waitin till they open the phone lines again so i can ring and have bloody murder with them this is my fekin health there fekin messing about wid to say im fumin is an understatment im blazing lin.xxx

Flipping disgaceful!
My team wrote to my GP, but me as well. They're both in the wrong....you should have been told!
Now you can get your injections an begin to feel better. Hugs xxx

i knw its awful init hun hosp sed they sent letter in sept so she sending it again and hopefully from monday i should be able to get my injection and hopefully start feeling better lol

I know what you mean, I was in hopsital for a month in May and I had another surgery due to a complication, but anyway as I was in so long and not well, My consultant has been not pleased the bariatric dieticians as they should have jumped on me then to help start adding supplements and fortifying my food to stop the weightloss, but they didn't and I didn't know I needed help hence the rapid decline, and so I ended up flat as a pancake, I know it is no excuse they have so many patients etc, but at the end of the day like you said its our health, so dont give them an inch get on their case until you get the care and attention you need!!!!

Its just disgraceful, poeples health is being put at risk so often for stupid oversights and mistakes....it needs sorting! XX

That's a terrible shortfall Lin... hope they fast track this for you now and you can get sorted asap.
Love and hugs xxx

oh dont you worry about me guys im livid over this at it wont be forgot about in a hurry as soon as its monday morning i will be ringin the docs to see if they have the letter if not i will give them till the next day if they still say they havnt recieved it jane my dietician at teh hosp said she would ring them and tell them i need a b12 injection asap so hopefully ths will be sorted as of next week fingers xd lol thanx for all the replys guys where would i be without you all.xxx

Back