• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I finally have my b12 vial to have my

pinkylin

injection of the nurse when i make an apt tmoz plus my doc gave me movicol how many do you take ? if you have it he also prescribed me anti depresants which i knew i needed but i feel like im givin in if i take them but i knw i have to take them coz i cant keep feelin the way i do so low and irratable the doc sed he defo dont think its coz of the b12 bein low coz he sed its not that low to warrent these symptoms ive been geting he sed the sympoms i have r down to depression so there you have it guys and girls at least ive now been givin my prescription for flippin b12 lolz linx.x:p

well I'm so glad you've got it, and who knows, your feelings may improve once it kicks in. xxxx

I was given movicol, i took one per day till i 'went' then ive been ok since, i know you can take more than one tho x

Hope the tablets make you feel a bit better soon, if you need anti depressants you should take them, its not giving in, its being sensible and looking after yourself :D XX

Lin, I always find your posts exhausting to read, due to the lack of punctuation. I'm all run out of breath by the time I get to the end!!!
lol.

Glad you're getting yourself sorted, hopefully you'll start to feel alot better soon.

xxx

Good luck Lin and hoping you soon get all of this sorted precious... love and hugs xxx

Get that Prozac down ye neck girl,Two weeks time you will be back on top form and getting ready for chrimbo!Maz x

Thanx guys but I owe all this to my fab hubby. If it hadn't of been for him ringing the docs this morn and demanding an apt with the doc, I would still be waiting and gradually getting worse not good. But all sorted now I hope there you go pooks is that better for you hahahahahahahaaa lol.

Glad you like it pooks hehehehehehehehehe

thank you hun.xxxx

Back