• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi from Lincolnshire

Sally Cynamon

Hi
Have just found the site whilst trying to look for the waiting list times for Derby hospital. My doctor started the referral process to Derby for me on Thursday. I already have type II diabetes, sleep apnoea (use a CPAP machine), high blood pressure, IBS and arthritis on top of a severe case of CFS which lead to me being retired early from teaching.

I am determined to lose weight to help sort out my other problems. I've tried as many diets as possible and Orlistat and there has never been any change.

Looking forward to getting to know people on my journey.

Sal

Hi Sal & welcome to WLS.

Good luck with yr journey. x

Hi Sal and welcome, good luck with your journey, I hope it will help you sort out your health issues hun.

:)Hi Sal & welcome to the forum:)
Good luckx

Hi Sal
I am at Derby too. The actual waiting list is about 6-9months I think, and you will probably have several appointments with the dietician before you can be put on the waiting list. My GP started the process for me last July, and I have only just gone on the list. I am not trying to put you off, just warn you to be patient. Mind you, as you have so many co-morbities, you might be quicker, I only have 1.They are fab people at derby and very supportive, so you will be in good hands.
Good luck on your journey xx

Back