• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi guys, any room for a lil one on the loser's bench?

Thank you guys sooooo much, I've dragged myself back down to the lappy, still feeling rough but each day gets a bit easier. It's the constant feeling of sickness I'm struggling most with and also just the thought of having to drink anything makes me wanna :9529: !

Gonna pop over to my diary now and have a go and stringing a sentence or two of my experience together! :D

Thanks so much again,
Cuppa xx

Welcome to the losers bench :D

Hi Sweetie,
Sorry to hear you are feeling bleugh. Could be down to the anesthetic still leaving you. Try and get some liquids in, otherwise you could get dehydrated.

Take it easy,
John xx

Glad your back and all went well :) xxx

Hi Ya Cuppa.

I felt sickly first few days, i later put it down to me not eating very much. :sigh:

Lets hope your feeling better soon. x

Heya Cuppa

Hope your feeling better today. Just wanted to call you a

L O S E R :) :D:)

Will catch up with you later Its been a bit of a week!

Xx

Hi guys and thank you all xxxxxxxxx

Mr Whitelaw my surgeon asked for me to go back to the hospital to see him last night as I was struggling to keep anything down, he gave me some anti sickness drugs and said if they didn't help I would have to be readmitted today. :cry:

Good news is they seemed to have helped as I have now managed to keep a bit of milk and some ww chicken soup down, so he's happy for me to stay put for now. Yey! :D Fingers crossed it stays that way cos I sooooooo don't wanna go back in noooo *shakes head*.

Thank you all again, you're all so kind. :gen126:

Cuppa xxx

Hi Cuppacocoa! I had my bypass the day before you, I don't know if you remember commenting on that a few weeks ago :). Just want to say that I am very pleased to see you up and well and recovering! I thought of you while I was in hospital on Saturday :)

Hi guys and thank you all xxxxxxxxx

Mr Whitelaw my surgeon asked for me to go back to the hospital to see him last night as I was struggling to keep anything down, he gave me some anti sickness drugs and said if they didn't help I would have to be readmitted today. :cry:

Good news is they seemed to have helped as I have now managed to keep a bit of milk and some ww chicken soup down, so he's happy for me to stay put for now. Yey! :D Fingers crossed it stays that way cos I sooooooo don't wanna go back in noooo *shakes head*.

Thank you all again, you're all so kind. :gen126:

Cuppa xxx

Thank god for them Anti Sickness Tablets!! :worthy:

I was given some to take home from the hospital, kept feelin icky. :cry:

Are they the ones you put under your lip, or the ones you swallow? Mine are the lip ones. :)

Glad your feeling better, NOW GET LIQUIDISING!!
:D

Hi Cuppacocoa! I had my bypass the day before you, I don't know if you remember commenting on that a few weeks ago :). Just want to say that I am very pleased to see you up and well and recovering! I thought of you while I was in hospital on Saturday :)
Hello hun, how are you? I'm so sorry I didn't remember you had your op the day before mine, I have a memory like a sieve xx :eek: How are you getting on? Do you have a diary? I'll have to go have a look....

Cuppa xx

Thats ok! Did you have your op done at a Spire hospital too?

I don't have a diary no, probably a bit too late for one now. But I read yours along with a few others :). I did just create a post with a update however :).

Thank god for them Anti Sickness Tablets!! :worthy:

I was given some to take home from the hospital, kept feelin icky. :cry:

Are they the ones you put under your lip, or the ones you swallow? Mine are the lip ones. :)

Glad your feeling better, NOW GET LIQUIDISING!!
:D

Hi Shell, I've got the ones you swallow, they last 8hrs and don't get rid of the ickyness completely but they are still a godsend! :D There's nowt worse than feeling sick all the time; pain and hunger I can cope with, ickyness? Na!! :rolleyes:

Cuppa xx

I totally agree...

Cant stand being sick...
Much rather pain than sickness.. :D

Back