• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm Amy

Amydoll

Hi my name is Amy!
I will be having my surgery on November 9th @7:30 am I'm super nervous because I don't have very many people around me that understand . So I am looking forward to speaking with all of you.
I have a two year old daughter named Brianna
I'm engaged to Josh .
I'm 22 years young and weigh 268 and am 5'7:rolleyes:
full time student, full time employee
I Love paint balling, soccer, painting, scrap booking,dancing,driving,swimming,(I love coffee)

Last edited:
Hiya Amy :)

Welcome.

Exciting and worrying times all at the same time. Look forward to hearing more about you and your journey :)

Hi Amy and :welcome: to WLS, your surgery is really close I bet you are excited and nervous! All very normal, we all feel like that, I know I did :D Its great that you are having the surgery at such a young age and will be able to reap all the benefits for years to come. Good Luck hun XXX

Good luck Amy and sending every good wish to you on your weightloss journey... keep us posted of your progress and if we can help, we are here.

Love and hugs xxx

:)Welcome Amy:)

Hi Amy welcome, i dont have many people who understands even my partner, I spend a lot of time on this site just reading, he even said i must be looking for a new man he dosnt understand. Good luck x

Hello Amy,

Welcome to WLS and now you will have 100's of us around.

Good luck on your journey.:)

Hi sweets good luck with your op your very similar to me in age and weight but I have two boys :)) stick with us and you ll rock your op I'm sure xx

Welcome Amy and good luck.

Wish I had had my surgery much younger - you will recover so much quicker and easier and may have no problem with excess skin once your weight is gone.

Don't be afraid to ask all and any questions you have - there is no such thing on this site as a silly question.

Hi Amy and welcome to our lovely friendly site. Where and what are you having done love?
Charis xxx

Hello Amy and welcome to our wonderful world :) I am so envious of you having your surgery at the age where your child will never have memories of a fat mom and you will do all the things you want too with her because size will not be an issue...

Best advice i can give you sweetheart is this... Read as much as you can on here, maybe get your partner to join the site and learn what to expect and lastly as someone else said, ask as many questions no matter how silly they sound. We've all done them hun and nobody will laugh at you for wanting to know things like '' what if i'm on my period'' etc....

Good luck for your surgery, please don't lurk in the shadows as we all want to know how you going on xxx

I am so pleased to see I have so many friends! It makes me feel great I almost cried. I am going threw such a hard time in my life I don't know how to cope with everything the only thing I can do to release it is writing. I am currently a full-time student ,employee, and mother as I always will be there for my daughter. Trying to balance all of that and going threw with all these new changes will be tough. I'm sure I'm going to be extremely moody from time to time. That's to be expected though I guess. I have fibromyalgia as well and it feels like my body hates me! half the time I don't want to be touched and the other times I was wishing someone would touch me more... I sucks when it feels like someone has lost attraction to you when you love them so much.

Back