• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi I'm Amy

I am so pleased to see I have so many friends! It makes me feel great I almost cried. I am going threw such a hard time in my life I don't know how to cope with everything the only thing I can do to release it is writing. I am currently a full-time student ,employee, and mother as I always will be there for my daughter. Trying to balance all of that and going threw with all these new changes will be tough. I'm sure I'm going to be extremely moody from time to time. That's to be expected though I guess. I have fibromyalgia as well and it feels like my body hates me! half the time I don't want to be touched and the other times I was wishing someone would touch me more... I sucks when it feels like someone has lost attraction to you when you love them so much.

Oh Amy, sounds like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, things will seem a whole lot better following your op.
We are all here to support and advise each other. Any questions, worries or concerns, just spill!! at least one of us should be able to help xx

Hi Amy and welcome,

I hope your Journey is a smooth and succcessful one!

Hugs

I wish he could understand but I don't think he will. My heart aches for his understanding. I know it would make us closer than ever

Hi Amy and welcome, im fairly new to this site and you will find a lot of friendly ppl on here that DO understand. Im 2 weeks post surgery. Like you i dont have many people that get it, i have only told my mum and dad and my hubby knows too and my best friend, apart from that everyone thinks i have had surgery on my tummy due to complications after my twin pregnancy.

I fully understand that you must be worried, yes its hard and yes you feel crappy for a little while after the op but it gets better honestly xxx

Back