• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi new here

Jenny hawkins

hi All

First of all sorry if this post is long! 4 yrs ago I had to give up work I have degenerated disc disease and Arthritis and prolapse discs my years of working for nhs in mental health unit not been good to my back! I started to lose weight before pain got so bad in my back had to give up work and last few years been going around in circles they will not do any op on my back till I lose weight, been trying to but I am disabled due to my back so exercise Been very hard! Said today I can now have the weight surgery and I know I should be feeling happy about it but 20 odd years ago I worked in private hospital called king Edward VII hospital in midhurst they did this surgery there it was much different from now days it was stomach stapling this was all new back then I am going back over 20 odd years ago but can’t get that out of my mind I know things moved on etc what get to being a nurse and knowing to much! Just like to hear from any one that is going to have it done in st Richards in West Sussex or if you had it done so put my mind at ease I am Jenny 44 single mum my son is 13 yrs old

Back