• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi, just introducing myself :)

Inked_Up

Hello :)
Im Nikki 21.... er i mean 30 years old,
im recently married ( 21st november 09) to my lovely Hubby steve and we have four daughters Chloe 14 ( chloe has cystic fibrosis and diabetes) Holly 10, Lacey 5, and little Lexie who is 7 months old.
I had a lapband fitted 7 years ago, i didnt lose much weight at first then 2 years ago after an extremley tight fill and not been able to eat hardley anything i lost 4 stone, i rapidly gained all this back when i got pregnant with my youngest.
The past 7 years has been a struggle, im now almost back to the weight that i was when i got my band and ive had enough.
Im hoping to get a gastric bypass.
My surgeon told me at my last appointment that my bmi was high enough to get the GB, but he told me to think about it, i dont need to, i want it now lol! im back to see him in a week, so hopefully he will say, course you can have a bypass love, lol, so wish me luck!!
looking forward to getting to know you all.
Nikki. :)

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your recent wedding:love047: and best of luck with your appointment, hopefully all goes well... fingers crossed he says yes!:fingerscrossed:

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to the forum hun!! You'll find a mine of information here about Gastric Bypasses. Shame the band didn't work as well as hoped, but onto bigger and better things!!! Hope you find all the answers you're looking for!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nikki and welcome,

Im not sure we have anyone who has gone from band to bypass, but we do have 2bandsliz who had a faulty band and had to have that replaced.

You will get all the support you need here. Good luck with getting your revision, and I look forward to following your journey.

Hiya Nikki & welcome we already know each other from other forums so its nice to see you posting here, congratulations on getting married thats great news to hear, im sorry to hear tho that the band has been giving you more troubles hun, my good friend indianlight on here is a band to bypass patient so she may answer any questions or concerns you have via the pm system xxx

again welcome xxx

Liz x

thanks everyone!
hi liz, yes i saw your name and thought ohh thats liz!!
hows your band working now? mjine is a pain in the buttocks lol, i cant win with it, some times i can eat what i like others i take one tiny bite and it feels like im been trampled on by elephants lol.

well 6 days to go until i ask my surgeon! im nervous, at first i just assumed they would say yes but not i have doubts! the bypass is my last hope :(

Hiya & Welcome

Good luck at your appointment. Hope you get your bypass :)

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your quest for a bypass, keep us posted xx

Hey Nikki! Welcome and Best Wishes.. Fingers crossed, you hear the answer you want! x

will keep everything crossed for you Nikki and can I just say - you are stunning (and not in a lesbian kind of way lol) very attractive lady!! Good luck

Hiya an welcome to the forums, and gratz on your recend wedding, hope you the the bypass you want hun gl:)

Sharon xx

Back