• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi there!

TamPerez111

I'm new to this site.. So I thought I should introduce myself :). My name is Tami, I'm 28,an army wife and the mother of 2. I am getting the gastric bypass surgery on Mon. Aug. 15. And I am soo nervous! I think the hardest part about it is having to constantly defend yourself from other people when it comes to the surgery.. And then trying to tell yourself that they are wrong and you are making the right choice... Anyways that's a little about me and what I'm struggling with when it comes to the surgery at this moment lol. I look forward to getting to know everyone :)

hi tami and welcome,only u can decide wots right 4 u not other ppl.gl on the 15th

Thanks for the warm welcomes! And I am currently residing in Texas. But am originally from california.

Hi Tami
i am also an army wife! where are you based? i am in catterick garrison,uk and i know exactly what you mean when you say you are trying to constantly defend yourself..welcome to the site i am sure you will find allot of support here xxx

Hi and welcome. Wow your surgery is really close! Have you been doing a pre-op diet? I know what you mean about other people and their opinions so I have told practically no-one about it except family, afterwards will be soon enough;)

Hope it all goes well for you:)

Lol I wish I could be stationed in the uk instead of texas! Im sure the scenery is much nicer where your at lol.

And yes I am currently on a pre op diet. Its not bad compared to some of the others iv heard of. I have to drink this sugar free shake 4 times a day and then I can have a small meal with no fat, carbs, or sugars! Mine is only for a week before surgery tho.

Hi Tami and Welcome, Good Luck on your wls on monday and wishing you a speedy recovery. Take no notice of what other people think, you are doing this for yourself and no one else xx

Hello Tami and welcome.

Don't listen to the doubters, you do what YOU need to do to survive hun. I have never looked back in the last 14 months xx

Lol I wish I could be stationed in the uk instead of texas! Im sure the scenery is much nicer where your at lol.

And yes I am currently on a pre op diet. Its not bad compared to some of the others iv heard of. I have to drink this sugar free shake 4 times a day and then I can have a small meal with no fat, carbs, or sugars! Mine is only for a week before surgery tho.

i like your comment about the scenery!! its done nothing but rain continuous all day... if you ever fancied a little holiday to the uk lemme know, you wont be stuck for a bed at least!!

Back