• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Intro/scaring in the esophagus!

Daywoo

Hi my name is Daisy and I currently live in the States. I had my surgery on August 23rd (gastric bypass). I have been following this site for months before I decided to have the surgery and I have to tell you guys are great advise givers and soo welcoming! I have lost 60 pounds since my surgery which is great but unfortunately I have issues with scaring in my esophagus. I've has a ballon dilation 2 weeks ago and according to my doctor it was pretty bad. For a few days after the surgery I was okay but now I'm constantly throwing up and the pain when I eat is horrible! I'm having another ballon dilation on the 27th of this month and I pray it work out for me! Anyways I was wondering if anyone up here ever had this issue and how long it took before it got better!

Hi Daisy, welcome; you may not get much response for a few hours as we are ahead of you (what time zone are you in?) and all good boys and girls are tucked up in bed here (which is why I'm still up), but I'm sure the experts will be here soon enough to give you the reassurances you need.
Well done on your 60lbs loss so far.

Thanks got the warm welcome FuturePerfect! You guys here are a great support! I live in New Haven Connecticut and its about 7:10pm Eastern Time! I'm sure I'll get some good replies from the guys and gals of this forum! ;0)

welcome Daywoo :) i think what you are describing is what we know as a stretch, im sure i'll be corrected soon lol, anyway, im sure someone will be along to help you soon, good luck :) xxx

Caren said:
welcome Daywoo :) i think what you are describing is what we know as a stretch, im sure i'll be corrected soon lol, anyway, im sure someone will be along to help you soon, good luck :) xxx

Thanks Caren! Yes it's a stretching!! Lol. I hope it get better soon or I'm gonna go crazy!

FuturePerfect said:
Hi Daisy, welcome; you may not get much response for a few hours as we are ahead of you (what time zone are you in?) and all good boys and girls are tucked up in bed here (which is why I'm still up), but I'm sure the experts will be here soon enough to give you the reassurances you need.
Well done on your 60lbs loss so far.

Thanks FuturePerfect! I live in Connecticut!

Back