• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi There!

Hello hello! Am another newbie, although am booked in for the band. Looking forward to hearing more about your journey! X

Hey newbie! From another!

I have moved over to pre-op diaries now. Although still nothing booked! Do you have your band booked? When are you having it?

Ah fab will have to have a look!
Am booked in on 14th June- despite thinking about it for a long time, it has all come about quite quickly! Not sure if this is a good or bad thing haha! X

Chick .. You having a band fitted ?

Yes having a band! It seemed the least invasive but am now reading about people having problems and wanting them reverted to bypasses or putting their weight back on so although happy with decision am very nervous! X

I fully understand those worries . You have to do what's right for you .. Right now I am very happy with my band and it's working for me and much as I'm working with it .. But who knows a year down the line ? None of us know the future .. I will cope with it , if it happens ..
Things go wrong with lots of procedures in any surgery , but the percentage is very low co pared to all the successes ..

Hi! I need to update my diary!

I had the op in Belgium on Friday. Came home on Monday. To be honest I think I've had it pretty easy. I feel not bad at all, just cuts are a bit sore.
Only on liquids for 2 weeks, drinking feels quite weird, you can feel it going down and it feels like everything sits at the top. But so far, so good.
How long do you have to go? X

I had the op in Belgium on Friday. Came home on Monday. To be honest I think I've had it pretty easy. I feel not bad at all, just cuts are a bit sore.
Only on liquids for 2 weeks, drinking feels quite weird, you can feel it going down and it feels like everything sits at the top. But so far, so good.
Hi. I'm 8 weeks post op now and am doing great. Lost 16 kg now. Which is 2.7 stone.

Hi Branches - not sure if you are still using the forum but I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with some questions I have about having surgery abroad. Many thanks xxxx

@Lesley love branches hasn't been on the forum since January, so may not see this.

Could you try and post on current threads or better still, start your own?

Im not sure what questions you have but if your looking for prices recommendations etc, can you please direct your questions to the providers you are thinking of using.

This is a support forum and shouldn't be used as a subsitute for doing your own research.

Thank you.

Back