• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi to every one.

Sox not posted 4 an age but have been so proud to see how u all have been doin. Biguns bin busy to, had my bypass on nov 16, trapped wind 4 wot seemed an age, now like a mew man have gone down from 198.2kgs to today at. Gym+swim to 145.3kgs I am rearly chuffed. But doc haz said my weight has not gone down as fast as it should have by now, am a bit confused ??? Thort I woz doin good,or r they just following stats??? Cuz me + all my family r chuffed to c my progress +my determination . I lust want the old bigun back. Stats --- aaa---- isn't everyone different???. Hope u r all doin good XXXXXXX bigun.

That sounds like a good weight loss dunno how they can say its not enough, what exactly would that be in lbs? I had my op just 1 day b4 u x

Hang on isnt that over 100lbs you've lost? Thats fab!!! U be proud of yourself ur doing great x

Last edited:
Ian proud so far. + sow iz all my family. It justs gets u thinkin wot am I doin wrong that I am not meeting the" stats". I am feelin 10000 times the person I waz before. More energy, more interesed in life+ more confidence in myself, ain't that hood 4 everyone?????

Since November 100lbs sounds like a great achievement.

If you're enjoying life, still losing weight and becoming fitter in the process then ignore the official stats. Everyone loses weight differently.

Also, you're typing style makes me eyes weep ;)

Back