• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biguns home

Hi all, just wanted to tell everyone I had my op on Wednesday morn + woz shocked to be sent home the next day, my wife woz a star on the drive home dodging all the pot holes+bumps on our journey home. Got a fair bit of pain still but it seems to be easing a bit . Don't like all the soluable tabs tho especially the multy vitamin(uck) but know it's got to be taken. So now my new life begins soon have the old bigun back(he's been gone 4 to long) , my family-friends+ work mates have been great with loads of support witch iknow will help me on my journey. How is everyone else doin on here ?????? I will keep u all up to date as I progress. Thanks 4 all ur support over the long wait that never thort woz goin to come . Thorts + best wishes to everyone. Bigun.xxxxxxxx

Great to see you home & posting , keep us up to date . Hope the pain subsides soon x

well done and welcome home
take time to get plenty of rest and enjoy the journey

woohoo welcome home bigun :) now for the rest of your life, good luck :) xxx

Delighted to hear that you are home safe and sound and that everything went well. Take care and remember to rest and sip, sip, sip :D

Glad you are home and all is well bigun. Get fighting fit quickly!

Back