• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

biguns back

Hi all, hope u all are having a great Christmas + feeling good. Can't believe how good I feel now I am like a new man, started back to work 2 weeks before Xmas + now doin swimming on excersise bike and getting better every day. Had op on nov 16 and can now eat wot I want, went to docs on Friday and nearly fell over when I was weighed cuz I am now 25 stone which means with the 2 stone I lost before op I have lost a total of 7 stone since I started my journey . An amazing 5 stone since 16 of nov. Am wearing clothes I havnt wore 4 years . My mom gave me a goody 4 Xmas witch is a bit small + she said iam not changing it cuz u will shrink into it hahaha. Iam gunna stop yackin now as my thumb is goin numb, bigun sends everyone best wishes + plenty of weightloss 4 the new year.have a great 2012.

Congrats mate sound like your doing amazing ! So Apart from the obvious operation how u been doing it

Wow!! You have done amazing!!! Well done and happy new year! Xxx

Great result:)xxx

Back