• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi wouls like to introduce myself

simsim

Hi,

My name is Sumaya I am 25yrs old live in London. I have had PCOS since 2003 and hypothyroid since 2010. I have a beautiful little boy hes 2. I will be having a gastric sleeve this friday the 3rd. I am a bit apprehensive but looking forward :D

Any advise/comments/warnings will be welcome. I hope I will have some lovely people to support me through this journey and I hope in return I will be able to support others :)

Welcome and good luck :D

hey sumaya, welcome to the site, i had my sleeve 9 weeks ago and i love it!!! you will be very happy :) good luck xxx

Hi and welcome Sumaya - hope all goes well with your Sleeve - I'm hoping to have a Sleeve too this year.

Hi Sumaya and welcome. Good luck and hope you have a speedy recovery xxx

Hi guys, my op was cancelled but had it on the 5th of September instead. I am feeling good and loving my sleeve already. It hasn't been easy but am getting on with it :)

hi sumaya and welcome i too am having a sleeve, but mine is not until jan. you will be fine/ just think this christmas will probably the first you will loose weight not gain it, and by summer you will be saying i wish i had done it sooner. good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery. keep us posted

Hi Simsim glad you got your sleeve and are loving it good luck with your recovery and loss to a slimmer simsim

Fellow sleever here. I love my sleeve. Good luck with you journey.

Hi Sumaya, and welcome. I am having my op in 3 weeks, but like you I have PCOS and thyroid problems. I also have impaired insulin so find it a real upward struggle to lose any weight!
I can't wait now as think this will hopefully be the answer I've been looking for all along.
Hope all goes well for you and keep us updated on your progress. :) x

welcome x

Hi guys,

Thank you for all the beautiful messages. I am 4weeks post op, I am loving my sleeve. But my weight loss seems to have stalled and I am really struggling to eat :( any suggestions.

As for those who are having this surgery honestly it is the best in decision in the long run I have already seen tremendous benefits within just the month and cant wait to see more. The first night I think is the hardest by the morning you will feel some pain but nothing major. The surgeons do a fantastic job and were all very lucky to have this opportunity to change things.
Keep smiling the only way is up from here :D :D :D

Hope it goes well for you PCOS and thyroid its tough trust me I know. But you will notice a difference within 2weeks honestly as long as you follow the Drs advise. Good luck hun :D

hey sumaya, welcome to the site, i had my sleeve 9 weeks ago and i love it!!! you will be very happy :) good luck xxx

hi caren
do you know why your funding was refused
mine was because i wasnt dietabtic and not enough problems
wrong with me

i was going private on sunday 14th oct dolan park

kay xxx

Hi,

My name is Sumaya I am 25yrs old live in London. I have had PCOS since 2003 and hypothyroid since 2010. I have a beautiful little boy hes 2. I will be having a gastric sleeve this friday the 3rd. I am a bit apprehensive but looking forward :D

Any advise/comments/warnings will be welcome. I hope I will have some lovely people to support me through this journey and I hope in return I will be able to support others :)
Hi Sumaya, welcome. Im new too and getting so much good advise. Hope everything goes well for you.

Hi Sumaya, welcome and good luck with your sleeve. Just reading all the threads on here was really helpful to me, as there was so much I didn't know before my op and no one to really ask.

Back