• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi,

Bunny1313

I've just started my journey to WLS, I'm
at the point of my GP checking the criteria for referral with the Pct. she's also sending me for sleep apnea test and I also have blood pressure. I would love to hear from anyone who as been funded via Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Primary Care Trust. Xc

Hi Bunny, I'm in London so don't fit your criteria. I just wanted to say hello and wish you luck on your journey!

I hope someone who can help comes along soon x

Hi Bunny sorry i'm not under that pct either but there will be someone xx good luck and just do whatever they ask they turned me down twice for not fitting certain criterias etc but here i am :)

I've just started my journey to WLS, I'm
at the point of my GP checking the criteria for referral with the Pct. she's also sending me for sleep apnea test and I also have blood pressure. I would love to hear from anyone who as been funded via Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Primary Care Trust. Xc

Hi Bunny,

Not from your area I am afraid, and too impatient to wait for NHS so I went private, Good luck with your journey, you have come to the right place for help xxx

Hiya and Good Luck with your journey xx

I've just started my journey to WLS, I'm at the point of my GP checking the criteria for referral with the Pct. she's also sending me for sleep apnea test and I also have blood pressure. I would love to hear from anyone who as been funded via Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Primary Care Trust. Xc

Hi Bunny,

I'm also not from that area (another Londoner I'm afraid).

You could try using the "Search" facility of the forum -- go along the green menu bar from "User CP" then "Gallery" etc and you will find "Search".

Otherwise just wait and someone from your area might turn up on the thread eventually !!

Best wishes with your WLS journey. :p

hey bunny, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

I have found the pct criteria which is slightly different from what the doctor had, so I will know more on Monday when I go back fingers crossed, I do think it's unfair the pct all set their own criteria xX

i think it's daft too, we are still obese wherever we are in the country and sometimes it seems just an excuse not to have to spend nhs money xx good luck on monday :)

Back