• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

HIHIHIHI

angelicheart

AngelicHeart
icon11.gif
HIHIHIHIHI
Hiya all

ok i am not doing very well at all, i thinki might lose my job as i cant find childminder who would be able to look after my child every other weekend :cry: so i am under alot of stress and low mood.

I have my pre-surgery follow up appointment on the 27/01/11 in the afternoon at homerton hospital.
I have just called them to seek thier advice if i have to be on special diet befor the appointment and been told no but to try and loose some weight which i am trying :17729:<<<<just a joke hehehehe.

Ok to my suprise when i called just now the person who i spoke to said that my operation date its on the 07/03/11 i almost passed out :character00264:ehhehe
i was so happy, still i am i just cant beleive it its going to happen wow.

Any advice guys what to eat till then?plzzzzz:eating:

HI Angel
Sorry to hear you are under the stress that you are. It is never easy being a working mum and having to find childcare. Do you have anyone with older teenagers/ young adults who may be willing to help for some extra cash? That is such good news about your surgery though, March is not a million miles away. My pre op diet was a low fat low carb diet. Things like plenty of meat, fish and veg, cheese but only limited things like bread, pasta and potatoes. You can ask your team what they would reccomend as some say the milk diet but i would say its a bit early yet to start that one. I also only had to start my pre op 2 weeks before surgery. I really hope you get your childminding sorted out and you feel less stressed soon x

HI and welcome. Great news about your surgery date. I'm sorry to hear about your stress re: finding a child-minder though. It is very hard. Maybe you need to find a job which fits in better round your children? Just a thought, I'm not judging. I remember how hard that whole situation was, though my kids are almost grown-up (oh yes, one of them is 18, I just remembered LOL!) so I don't have that headache any more. Thank goodness.

You've had great advice from Allie re: pre-op diet. I'd agree. But your provider will give you a special and specific pre-op diet to follow rigidly a bit closer to your op, in order to shrink your liver. That makes the surgery easier.
Best wishes
Grace xxx

Hi, hope you manage to get the child minding sorted out. Have you got any relatives that might be able to help you out at all?

Congratulations on getting your op date and all goes well with your appointment in the new year.

What a lovely Christmas present to get your surgery date. Sorry about the other stresses but I promise post surgery you will feel like a new person.
xxxxxxx

WOW thats a very very good news. you atleast now can count the dates for the surgery. all the best love.

Great news on the surgery date - mines 21 Feb at Homerton too!
Hope everything works out for you at work too

Great news, am chuffed for all of you with dates xxx

wow i am wiping of my tears cuz u make me so happy and warm feeling inside me, as you all so wonderful god bless you, you all become a family to me. i loveyou all and soon i shall say move move some more at the losers bench cant waite

i wish you all a merry xman and happy new year

love you all.

Back