• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hiya

anna2131

Hi im new here just thought id give a quick run downi currently have a bmi of 47 after gaining weight in the last 3 yrs from Hashimto's thyroid .im 6.5 stone overweight but only being 4ft 8 is an awful lot ,so my gp and endoencrologist suggested wls which means il be able to regain control of my body again wiv the wls tool..

Funding approved
Met consultant
Nutrionist app 1st dec
Consultant app 13 dec to confirm 100% sure i want op

so its all moving pretty fast now...
sorry for the essay
anna

Welcome Anna ... we are here to support you & answer any questions you may have ... Good luck for your appointment on the 13th xxx :):):)

ty iv done so much research but do find it better to chat to thers in same position,my hardest thing is there does not seem to be alot of support in my area and alot of people who have had my surgeon...

Where are you, Anna? Are you in Lincolnshire? If you type Mr Sedman into the search box above, it will bring you any links by people he has operated on or any enquiries about him. Good Luck, honey xx :):)

hiya Anna, welcome and good luck :) xxx

Welcome Anna, you are on the right site for bypassers, (although bandsters, sleevers, wrappers, balloonists and switchers are all catered for very well) and you'll have all the info you need before your appointment on 16th Dec.

Good luck in your journey!

Hi Anna, welcome, ive been struggling with my weight since having my first baby 31 years ago still on the right road now... surgery im told should be around feb next year, cant wait!

Hiya liesa its been quiet hard as up until 3 yrs ago i never had weight issues but lost control when my thyroid died and been of sick long term so eaten the wrong things through boredom...But i want control back and to feel well again so i dont get shattered running around after my 13 month old grandson when we have him xx

Back