• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

holiday jollyday!!!

mayamoo

My sister took me shopping Thursday (my clothes are too big - excited squeal) and after I point blank refused to go on the £600 week long girls holiday I had booked last September for fear of not fitting the plane seat, not being able to do activities I am now post op and shedding the pounds so i booked a holiday as a singleton to a five star spa resort in Mexico for April 2013 with a suite, first class seats the works!! I don't care that I'm going solo, I do.t care if Mr right rocks up before then I'm doing it for me and it already feels great. :)

woohoo you will be sooooo slim by then!!! good for you honey :) xxx

Wow go you

Good for you, isn't it a great feeling going into a shop and finding clothes to fit that doesn't have to be an Evans/outsize shop i love the X Catalogue shop it has some nice things in at afraction of the price but its pot luck sometimes theres loads sometimes there's nothing. All my stuff has gone to charity i regularly go through my wardrobe now its a good feeling to know things are too big. Holliday will soon come round. Yes plane seats are a worry they are a tight fit but you won't have to worry this time xx Well done xx

yey i loved shopping in town carent wait till i can walk around there again, and fab news about your holiday it will be lovely. xxxx

Back