• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

home after fdl tt monday!

lifetimeloser71

hi all well im home all went well. came out at 4pm today. had over 2kg skin removed still a bit of laxity in midriff area but surgeon said she couldnt pull it any tighter. she will pull it upwards(reverse tt) when she does my revisions when i have boobs and arms done in 6-9 months. im happy anything is an improvement lol. feeling very tired as overdid it yesterday walking about too much. hubby is ordering me to bed as we speak lol!:D

Congratulations!!! Hubby is right to make you get some rest though xxx Happy healing xx

Welcome home, glad it all went well. now go to bed!!!

wishing you a speedy recovery

It's been a few days since your last post... How you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hope you are doing OK x

Hi all I'm home, sleeping a lot but able to walk around/ make a cuppa etc hubby keeps ordering me to sit down lol. Still got one drain in place as was getting higher as wk went on but eased off now so ringing Hosp soon maybe having it out later. Not able to shower until 9 more days. I'm hating the no shower rule although I've read on hear some people are allowed one earlier! Will update after my Hosp app ltr, cheers girls x

Gd news had drain out finally but doc thinks there may be infection on drain area as inflammed and sore! The wounds are neat and clean looking tho so gd news. So I've got district nurse coming to change dressing to drain area , i will return to Hosp tues to have all dressings removed and then I can finally shower!!!! Can't wait x

Back