• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Homerton hospital

organic1981

Hi everyone was wondering if anybody has been sleeved at homerton. I was sleeved on the 17th of July by dr mannur. Does anyone know what the weight loss is like for people with higher bmi's . Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi everyone was wondering if anybody has been sleeved at homerton. I was sleeved on the 17th of July by dr mannur. Does anyone know what the weight loss is like for people with higher bmi's . Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery
welcome to the site :) good luck with your weightloss, i think you will lose well wherever you had your op :) xxx

Hi and welcome, good luck with your journey xxx

Hi my best friend had the sleeve at Homerton 4 months ago and has lost 4 st. I had mine in Qatar at the end of February and lost 5st. My doctor said to expect to lose 60% of your excess weight in the first year. Ive lost over 40% within 5 months so I hope this helps you. Ive noticed the bypassers seem to lose weight quicker but if you use your sleeve as a tool for weightloss you could be quite successful. And I've had a few slip ups along the way. Good luck :)

Back