• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 weeks in! What is the norm!

Hey everyone,

After my horrible Saturday went to boots to get today to get weighed lost another 3lbs.

So total weight loss to date is 5st 8lbs!

Just wondering my weight loss has is kind of staying at between 2-3lb a week now for the last 3 weeks is this the norm?

Don't get me wrong glad I'm losing!!

How has everyone else done this week x

Happy losing peeps xx ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thats a wonderful weight loss , waiting to get my date for my surgery for the sleeve , my friend had hers done 12weeks ago and she lost 6stone she been losing around 2-3lbs aweek keep up the good work , your doing so well x

Ahh thank you Tracey x

I know the waiting game can be a little frustrating but believe me when you get your date it will 100mph and before you know you have had the op .

Well done to your friend glad to hear this is about right.

Take care and good luck ;)

Xxjojoxxx

Hi hun

That's fab weight loss, i will be so happy if i am like you, I am 4 weeks out and have lost 1 stone 8lb since op, last week lost 4lb xxx

Thanks hun, are you getting on okay, do you just eat small amounts now, i've been lucky and had no problems with foods what so ever, be glad to go on soft in 11 days. xxx

Yeah tbh can pretty much eat what I like but in small portions couple of spoonfuls I'm full!

I hated the pureed stage in the end I stuck with soups most of the time.

The only thing that turns my stomach is eggs tbh never had that prob before so I don't go near them now x

I technically finish the soft food stage Saturday !

I'm happy if I can maintain a loss of 2-3lb for now at least I know it's going down!

Started swimming and more exercise now as it going down at a rate of knots lol!! To start getting rid of these bingo wings and my energy levels have gone up.

Bex you will soon be on soft foods c

Happy losing hun xx ;)

Great hun, I been told not to swim till 6 weeks, so 2 weeks to go, so that be good. Keep up the good work hun your doing fab xxx

Well dun peeps ur all doin great :) x

Back