• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Homerton hospital

Keely Nachamba

Hi their im new to this. I wondered if anyone could help me. So I had my first appointment at homerton back in October saw dietitian and did the group session then had ECG and bloods done. Then went back a week later to see the surgeon. He said that I would have to wait for a decision to be made. Then in january got a letter saying I had been excepted but had very low vitamin d so would need to top that up and start taking muiti vitamins till after surgery. Dose anyone know what happens next? Sorry for the long story.

Hi their im new to this. I wondered if anyone could help me. So I had my first appointment at homerton back in October saw dietitian and did the group session then had ECG and bloods done. Then went back a week later to see the surgeon. He said that I would have to wait for a decision to be made. Then in january got a letter saying I had been excepted but had very low vitamin d so would need to top that up and start taking muiti vitamins till after surgery. Dose anyone know what happens next? Sorry for the long story.
Hi keely,

I got referred to Homerton on Monday. I was just wondering how long after Gp referral did you get your first appointment x

Back