• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hope this doesnt sound silly (lol)

BlueDiamond

I KNOW WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OPS ETC AND LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT.........WHAT HAPPENS WHEN UR BMI GETS WITHIN HEALTHY RANGE AND YOU CONTINUE TO LOSE WEIGHT. I GUESS WHAT I AM ASKING IS , ONCE A HEALTHY BMI IS REACHED....WHAT HAPPENS THEN........I MEAN SURELY IF U CONTINUE TO LOSE EVEN MORE WEIGHT THAT WOULD BE UNHEALTHY.... DOES IT STABALIZE ?? IF SO HOW ??? I KNOW THE OP STOPS U FROM GAINING ETC JUST WONDERING HOW WEIGHT LOSS STOPS AFTER YOU REACH HEALTHY BMI ETC.......SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS A BIT DENSED BUT JUST SITTING HERE PONDERING WOT HAPPENS ...AND I COULDNT COME UP WITH THE ANSWER SO AS PER NORMAL I WILL ASK MINIMINS BUDDIES...............

ALL THE BEST - MEJULIE XX:p

I think When you finish looseng the excess fat then there is nothing to loose more. so you stay the same. not very sure about that.

You have to work to maintain your BMI. It means eating a bit more often, eating more carbs etc. Its finding the balance and takes a bit of practice!

You would have to ask the target bypassers and bandsters that one, Shell is at target but as she's pregnant now she wont be able to help you lol.

Sorry sooo far of my (target/healthy) BMI at the mo.

Dr. Hartland at Walsall weight clinic told me that the pouch stretches over 2 years. By that time you've lost most/all excess weight and you reach a sort of equilibrium because your calorie intake has increased and your calorie requirements have been reduced. Apparently weight loss just slows down and finally comes to a stop. Hope this helps, Zxx

Back