• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hot Hot Hot!

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
How are we all coping with the heat this week? I feel absolutely drained but at the same time well chuffed that I'm fitting into some 22 t-shirts and 24 cut off jeans! Unfortunately the humidity has made my new sleek short hair cut turn into a bushy mess. Can't wait until next summer when I'll hopefully be in much smaller clothes and not looking like a tomato when my face starts getting all sweaty.:D

poor you. Sounds like laying down in a cool room is best right now. Good luck with your recovery.

As you say Yorkiegal - roll on next summer!

By the time I left work yesterday I was all red and sweaty (while the dainty Filipino ladies I work with with all cool and refreshed!)

Thank heavens it's meant to cool down a tad later in the week!

Im in 16 jeans and LOVING it!

Ive been powerwashing the patio. Im filthy and wet through, hot and thirsty but happy.
If I had tried doing this much work last summer I would have had a heart attack.
Today I have already, been to daughters to sort the cats out and open all the curtains etc, (shes away doing lectures), walked my dog round the park which is massively hilly and is about a half hour walk. It is next to the ski slope which gives an example of what a monster uphill slog it is. then I went to the tip and emptied all my gardening rubbish away, popped to the post office, brought Wizzy back home and then went to B and Q to get some plants, came home, emptied the car and then started to power wash the patio's. I've also done two loads of washing and put them on the line and cooked two mini roasts for dinner!!! Loads of jobs done....... pre surgery I would not have had the energy.
I love my bypass!!!
Lynne x

Go girl well do e you. I'm still pre-op but this weekend I have had a much higher energy level than usual back to work and yes nearly asleep.

My poor dog is clapped out on the floor doing his heavy breathing. It's just so humid.

yorkiegal said:
My poor dog is clapped out on the floor doing his heavy breathing. It's just so humid.

Mine's exactly the same, bless 'em.

I've walked up and down two massive hills twice today and feeling great. I'm actually sat here regretting not going to the gym at 8 o'clock. Which considering i leave for work at 7am in the morning and don't get home until 5.15pm isn't bad going for someone who was too lazy to walk to the shops 1000 yds away this time last year :) I too am loving the size 16's lol x

you'll all have to feel sorry for this fat bloke having to work in a factory with no air con just some fans (blowing around the warm air) wearing toe tectors overalls and thick leather and kevlar gloves :eek:

hello im 3 wks post op and bloody freezing, ive always been a hot person but not at the moment, also can anyone help as i cant seem to post my messages does any one take gaviscon as my lansoprazole doesnt seem to be working thanks xx

Back