• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how big was your bag?????

pmkmrm

:p;):D:) hey everyone day 2 of the scumptious milk diet uummm yum well that is what i am telling and convincing myself hehe:rolleyes:
i know this sound s a silly questions but did you lovely people take a mini suitcase or a weekend bag? into hospital curious to know what i should take dont want to arrive with mini suitcase and look a right numpty if everyone else's bag are small
thanks all
love kate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I took a medium suitcase with wheels although it wasnt full just handy

i needed a mini suitcase thing as my dressing gown took up most the room when i packed, i also had in my slippers a couple of nighties, hair brush, tolietries bag, mobile phone and a couple of magazines x

Medium size travel bag, slightly bigger than hand luggage on plane...but was only in 1 night.
Take some vaseline lip care as I found this really good as lips are dry because of being nil by mouth and the oxygen, if you get the Rose tinted one it makes you look nice too. Good luck xx

just a small back pack for me as I was only overnight.

1 nighty, slippers, thin dressing gown, clean t-shirt, toiletries (though there were freebies in the bathroom) mp3 & book (both which didn't get used) bottle of water for journey home.

I used a regular backpack. Don't forget dry mouth spray & baby wipes. They can be your best friends in hospital! And a pillow for the car ride home, to hold over your tummy. It makes it ever so much easier.

Nic

Back