• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How can I kick start some bigger losses

Morning everyone
For the past 7 days I have been using My fitness pal. Never used it before and im so impressed with it. Anyway Ive stuck to 1100 cals. Carefully watched my protein and carb intake. Ive been swimming 3 times and walked every day. Ive lost 2lbs which although that is great was hoping for a little more. Any suggestions??

You are doing great! You are following the rules and you have lost 2lb in a week, if you keep this up you will reach your target in about 8 months which will be within 12 months since your surgery. Isn't that fantastic? This is a safe and sensible rate to lose your excess weight.

Average band losses are 1-2lb a week, so you're actually at the right level. I know it can be a bit disheartening if you were expecting more, but stick with it, you're on target, on plan and doing great :)

I think your doing great 2lbs a week is a brilliant loss! Oddly enough if I up my call intake to about 1200 I seem to lose more x

Thank you all, your right as always and I have kicked my own bum today and I should be happy with 2lbs... 8months to be where I want to makes it far more rear and I can wait 8 months xx

Back