• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How can i private message someone!

Trash

[url=http://www.TickerFac
Hi I'm fairly new and added a member to my contact list but cant fathom out how to message them?

post_new.gif
13 Minutes Ago #1 (permalink) Traceyk1ng

Traceyk1ng's Profile Albums
Traceyk1ng's Photo Gallery

reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif
reputation_green.gif

Diet: WW points
Start Weight: 198lb
Current Weight: 178lb
Goal Weight: 152lb
Goal Date: july 2008

Statistics:
Total Weight Loss: 20lb
Weight to Lose: 26lb
% Lost 10.1%

How can i private message someone!
Hi I'm fairly new and added a member to my contact list but cant fathom out how to message them?
user_online.gif

See where your name is in blue?

Click on that and it will give you the option to send them a private message. Not sure if having 40 posts enables you to PM people though ...

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Thanks all - am struggling with finding my way around this site right now but am sure penny will drop soon..lol

Back