• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

how do you check who has sent you rep points?

clarins

i have gone into user cp and am trying to find if it is possible to see who has given you rep points, because i got a lovely post from someone who said thank you to me for giving them rep points, ..but i can;t find my own, any help please?

I think it can be done anonymously. Some of mine have names on, and some don't say anything :)

Edit - I should add I'm not technical....so better advice will probably arrive later!

Most people who give you rep will put their names in the little box, some prefer not to for whatever reasons they have hun. I always put my name in mine 'cos I might be lucky and get some back lol! I'm a rep tart lol!! :D:D:eek:

Most people who give you rep will put their names in the little box, some prefer not to for whatever reasons they have hun. I always put my name in mine 'cos I might be lucky and get some back lol! I'm a rep tart lol!! :D:D:eek:
Ha ha yeah me too!

Someone sent me some but although I have the message in my cp, it hasn't added them to my total. Does this sometimes happen?

Do they have a blue or green box beside the comment?

Blue is a new member who hasnt actually got enough posts etc to register rep power. If someone whos rep thing is still blue, gives you rep the comment shows up but it doesnt affect your total

Each reputation gives you "points" you need so many points before it adds to your reputation power ;)

So... Somebody with 10 repuation power, gives you 10 points. For every 100 points you get 1 reputation power :)

Pierce

Ah thanks, Pierce - understand better now :) (Makes more sense that way too!)

it means im lovely.. hehe..

i think it means i have a lot of rep.. lol

x x

Back