• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to join the 6 month post op area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambucca

Hello all,

This area is open for those who are 6 months or more out of surgery to post with threads that will be of particular interest to others at the same stage as yourselves.

To post in this area, please join the 6 month + user group. To do this, go into User CP (green bar at top of page), then click on group membership in the left hand panel. Once you are registered you will be able to post here.

The area is open for all members to read, but please refrain from registering unless you are genuinely 6 months out.

salski

Im in! Thanks Sam x

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
and me!!!!!!!!

tesmaralda

Me too x x x x

BAM! uhh i mean im in :) .x.

coralie

Morning all!

I'm 2 days away from having had my band for 6 months and hope that i qualify! :)

I was slow to start...but suddenly since my last fill the weight losses are really beginning to show...at long last...
8 fills later!

Looking forward to a slimmer future. I'm optimistic that this New Years resolution to lose weight, might actually materialise!...There's a first! :)

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Welcome! I was thinking that the other day! how nice it will be come new years day starting the new year 8 stone lighter and not with the worry 'how long will this diet last'....I LOVE MY NEW LIFE X

Status
Not open for further replies.