• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I am not alone!!!!

gingernutter

Last night I went to a local support group for pre or post op people in my area. Some have had their op or some are like me WAITING!

What a Joy! I am not alone! I am not insane! There are others just like me!

I can't believe how far I have come in such a short time and now I have a buddy group who will be there to help me.

I have told the group about the wonderful support I have found here on this forum. I hope to see some new names popping up soon to share with us their experiences with us.

Aww thats great for you GC, support and empathy is so important on this journey!

I plan on starting one in Ipswich when I am back on my feet a bit more ... so anyone Ipswich/Suffolk/Surrounding ... watch this space!!! (Even getting a free website set up for it too!)

Anyone in Suffolk or surrounding areas thinking about or had Weight Loss Surgery? Having a Support Group Meeting on Saturday 15th November if anyone is interested in coming along? (Can come from anywhere if you'd like to travel to meet?!)

Check the website www.freewebs.com/wls-ips & hope to meet some of you there!

That's great!
I've told my senior bariatrc nurse about this site too, she was really interested and took down the site name to give to others!

This site has made me not be too scared to get the surgery and I will be telling everyone at the hospital tomorrow about it.:D

group meeting

Hi thanks for putting me on to this site,its great.glad your meeting went well and you dont feel so alone.remember im her for you.love karen x:)

Back